I never thought it would happen to me...

2.19.2012

Face It! (The beard)

So if I were a pre-pubescent male, I would be ecstatic. I have been sporting a beard and mustache for about three years now.

It started out as the quintessential peach fuzz. And then way too many of those fuzzies morphed into long...and coarse...and ugly...and straw-like entities, especially on the chin. Oh, and let's not forget the dark nostril hair.

I know: TMI  (Too Much Information).  But I feel it's my duty to forewarn all you 30 and 40-year-olds (heretofore and hereinafter called "brats"). You need to know this stuff.

So, back to the maintenance. That's where my Lady Bic Shaver (and patience and anti-depressants) come in handy. Yep, gotta shave 2-3 times a month. Sad, true fact.

Upon revealing my new-found ritual to friends, many of them have expressed concern, telling me the hair would grow back darker and even thicker. So far, it hasn't, thankfully. But it certainly hasn't permanently remedied the situation.

So here's the question: Do you shave, pluck, wax or laser??? My inquiring mind needs to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment