I never thought it would happen to me...

2.24.2012

Empty-Nesters Weekend Getaway!

A couple weeks ago our good friends Doug and Diane asked us to go with them to their time-share in Pacific Grove and to the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament (and yes, we saw Tiger, Phil, Tony Romo, Aaron Rodgers and Josh Duhamel, et al.; and yes, I get soooo excited about stuff like that.)

But my larger point here is that we had a wonderful time ~ eating, shopping, gallery-browsing, walking, and just plain ol' hangin' out, doing a lot of nothing. And it was delightful...

I wanted to share a few pics of our getaway. And here's to a wonderful weekend to you!


Friday night...with husband and friends...Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. If you think that's coffee in that cup I'm holding, you're crazy!



Love the restaurant window. Love that creeping-fig vine that covers every inch of the building.







No comments:

Post a Comment